- Go to the tab «Settings» and «Users» then click on the button «New User»
- Here you can now enter the name and address of the employee as well as his e-mail address and password for his TimeStatement account
- You can also grant the individual employees admin rights, which means that these employees then have access to all projects, customers and settings. Employees without admin rights only see their own reports and expenses of their projects
- Save the employee by clicking «Save»
- Click on the desired employee and go to «Settings» to set or change the employee's language, region, currency, date and number formats
- Save the employee's settings by clicking «Save»
Watch a tutorial video on how to add your employees:
Please sign in to leave a comment.